A beautiful Plan It Make It kit to make Pyjama Bottoms or Shorts!
This is an ideal beginner kit project either if you are considering learning how to sew your own clothes – or you simply wanted the ease of a kit to help you with your next project.
The kit is packaged up in a lovely sturdy box and will be wrapped in pink tissue – so it’s also ideal for a gift.
- 2.5 metres of Little Wings Fabric in apricot. This is 100% cotton and Oeko-tex 100 Class 1 Certified combed cotton, which is a nice fabric to work with if you are a beginner sewer.
- The Tilly and the Buttons Jaimie Sewing Pattern. The pattern allows you to make either pyjama bottoms (trouser) length or shorts.
- 100m white polyester gutermann thread
- 1 metre of 25mm elastic
If you decide to make the drawstring version you will need a drawstring and small off cut of inter-facing (not included)
- Composition: 100% combed cotton, soft touch
- Weight: 110 g/m²
- Colour: Apricot/green
- Width: 145 cm
- Washing Instructions: Machine washable at 30 degrees, can be tumble dried. Colourfast and minimal shrinkage.
- Oeko-tex 100 Class 1 Certified.